Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tomake over

Yes I have yet again been neglecting you Tomato Snobs and Snobettes, but for good reason. I've been planing a big overhaul - a new look for The Tomato Snob. I've also been super busy working on decorating my apartment coordinating three advertising campaigns and planning an engagement party as well as wedding, not to mention my new business The Fooding co. I'm sure you're all as excited as I am. All  said things are going well. Once I find my camera cable that connects my digi cam to my computer i'll be back with pics and recipes and tales of delicious delights. For now i'll leave you to enjoy the new look. Comments and criticisms welcome of course. Ps. i'll need you all to cross your fingers for me there may be a chance for The Original Tomato Snob to be on tv ;)
- chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!