Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let them eat Barbie cake

As a follow up to my Bridal shower posts I just had to tell you all about the amazing desserts. There was Sara's famous carrot cake cupcakes with legendary cream cheese icing. Proper white cake (some of us just can't resist this  - Lance) mini cinnamon buns, chocolate cupcakes, almond squares, lavender short bread, the list goes on. This Barbie cake was just too amazing. It really was the prefect center piece for this special girly occasion.
I always knew Sara was an excellent cake baker and decorator but this was just a big WOW. I had never seen a cake like this before, and I was overjoyed when I walked into my beautiful shower and saw the very special Barbie cake. Sa even found a Barbie with auburn hair so she would look more like me. It's always the little details that make a party special, and this party was very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!