Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

a forced vacation in bed - not as sexy as it sounds

Hi all. I'm going to keep it short as I promised my doctor I would do nothing but read trashy magazines, watch movies and rest. I have had a very rough weekend suffering from an awful ear infection. Today my chiropractor suggested that it seems my body is trying to force me into taking a much needed vacation. Too bad my body can't transport me to a tropical destination for this unplanned unwanted time off. For now it's just me my pillow and bottle of ciprofloxacin for the next week. Kinda wishing my hubs wasn't on a two week business trip in the UK. Anyhoo  I just wanted to let you all know I should be back to blogging in a few days. Chow for now. xo

3 comments:

  1. I just got over a cold, too. To combat it, I made a big bowl of chicken soup. While writing a blog post about being sick, I discovered that chicken soup can actually be a mild anti-inflammatory (which would be great for your ear infection).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Down Home Foodie. I know chicken soup is the Jewish penicillin, but I didn't know it actually had anti inflammatory qualities. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment
    to support you.

    My webpage - Cooking Simple Vegetables

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!