Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Like it!

Hello lovely readers. Just want to send out a big thank you to everyone who buzzed my Pasta Fagioli recipe on foodbuzz.com. Today I'm once again asking for some support and about two seconds of your time. I'm trying to build my page and audience up on facebook and I would greatly appreciate your "Likes". Please either click the like button on the side bar or visit me here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Tomato-Snob/273764805978365 and click like it.
Thanks yall and have a grrrreat weekend.
xo
Jaime aka The Tomato Snob

4 comments:

  1. Just liked your page on Facebook! Come and visit ours! www.facebook.com/littlecookingtips
    Many recipes and tips to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime and "liitlecookingtips",

    I liked both sites, please feel free to like my page aswell. www.facebook.com/orexata

    Jaime you should reserve a username for your page. For example you can reserve www.facebook.com/thetomatosnob. This will make it easier to promote.

    For more info on that see below:
    http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=174999945886703

    Orexata.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you some facebook love/like! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 17, 2012

    Liked your page. Come visit ours :)
    www.facebook.com/quickasianrecipes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!